Get ready for an awesome summer of girls volleyball!
David’s is hosting a Girls-Only Summer Volleyball League for high school girls entering grades 9-12. Four-person teams will compete in reffed games on our brand new sand court.
- The league runs through the month of June on Tuesday nights. Start times will be between 6:00-9:00 pm. Opening day is Friday, June 5. (When all the teams are registered, a schedule will be posted on the Facebook group page and emailed to you.)
- Registration closes on Monday, May 21. Your registration fee, signed medical release form and signed waiver is due to the David’s Community Bible Church office by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, May 21.
- The fee to register is $10.00. This includes team t-shirts and money to pay our refs. You can pay online or bring cash or a check to the church office. Please make checks payable to DCBC.
- You must print off and sign the waiver and medical release forms. They will need to be turned in to the church office by Monday, May 21.
- Please be sure to read the rules on this website or the Facebook group page before the league begins.
- All matches will be played on the sand volleyball court on the Common Ground field at David’s Community Bible Church
- Each team will consist of 4 players. Before you register, come up with a team name to add to your registration. Have all players on your team use that team name. You must be a girl entering 9th-12th grade to register.
- There is a Facebook group for this league called “David’s Summer Volleyball League.” Important information, reminders, schedules, weather cancellations, etc. will be posted there each week. Please join the group if you have a Facebook account.
- Questions can be sent to the league coordinator, Daniel Evans.